Welcome to RADIO 2014
Deadline for the submission of 4-page full paper: Friday 23rd May 2014.
We recommend that you also book your room as soon as possible. We have negotiated preferential room rates at the conference venue (Sugar Beach Resort Hotel).
All corresponding authors have now been notified about the acceptance of their abstracts. Please send an email to the secretariat if you have not yet received any notification.
Language and Venue
The working language will be English.
The conference will be held at the Sugar Beach Resort located on the sunny western coast of the beautiful Island of Mauritius.
As for the previous edition, the organizers will offer a limited number of awards to assist young scientists from developing countries to attend RADIO 2014 (priority will be given to scientists from least developed countries). The selected young scientist must be the first author and presenter at the conference of the accepted paper.
Submission of full paper (4 pages): 23rd May 2014
Submission of 1-page abstract (regular sessions): CLOSED
Proposals for special sessions, tutorials and workshops: CLOSED
1. Antenna theory
2. Wave propagation and scattering
3. Electromagnetic compatibility
4. Analytical and numerical methods
5. Smart antennas and arrays
6. RF components and systems
7. Wireless communication systems
8. Biological effects
9. Wireless power transfer
10. Devices and circuits
12. Radio astronomy
13. Remote sensing
14. High-power devices and techniques
15. Instrumentation and measurement techniques
16. Medical and industrial applications of electromagnetic fields
17. Modeling, simulation, computer aided design
18. Electronic packaging and integration
19. Metamaterials and other novel materials
20. Any other relevant topics